- June 4, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Law of Attraction and Hospitality
Let me explain the term “Law of Attraction” briefly, for the benefit of all those who may not be familiar with the term.
All that we are, is a result of, what we have thought Buddha
We create our own universe, as we go along Winston Churchill.
In simple words, we attract like thoughts, like things in our lives. If we think good, we attract more good. if we think bad, we attract more bad.
We will get in life what we focus on most. For example We are not happy from anything, and, we just think everyday that we are not happy, more unhappiness will come our way.
However if we change our thinking to believe that we are happy, universe powers will work together to create circumstances to make us more happier.
Now how does this relate to guest services in hospitality industry or any customer centric industry.
Expectations in Hospitality
In hospitality we believe that great guest services come from great employees, if employees are happy, they will make customers happy also. If they are not, customers will also be not happy !!
We are expected to
- greet customer with genuine smiles
- serve with genuine care
- listen to them attentively and resolve issues emphatically.
How does Law of attraction influence
Can an employee
- who is not happy greet with genuinely smile
- employee who is not loved, provide genuine care
- employee who is engaged with negative thoughts can listen attentively and emphatically?.
Now the question is
- Can we make all employee to be happy, loved or emphatic?
- if some team members inherently possess these qualities, will they always remain in the same situation?
- Can positive thinking and lifestyle be trained?